Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor WooCommerce.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor WooCommerce and whatever payment gateway you choose.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: email address.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: none.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, and fulfillment of your order. If you opt in, we will use your email address to keep you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. During and after a transaction, none of your private information (e.g., credit card numbers, social security numbers, financials) are transmitted to nor stored on our servers.
Other personal information is stored only for as long as necessary to comply with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others. I generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, such as functional, performance, and content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use certain plugins (apps) to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services. These plugin/extension we use sets the following cookies:
- _stripe_mid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- _stripe_sid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, would like to send a monetary gift to support the Live Yielded Ministry, or if you would like to make a suggestion, please contact us by e-mail at service (@) kellyrbaker.com or by mail using the details provided below:
PO Box 6880 , Woodbridge VA 22195, United States
Last updated: November 11, 2022